Online registration is open
Registration Fee Packages
Only Registered delegates will be able to participate in the conference program. Choose from the registration packages available below. Pay close attention to what each package includes when you click on it, as well as any necessary documents/proof, and select the package that best matches your needs.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
|Conference Registration Type||EARLY FEE
(applies until 11:59pm E.T.
2. FULL REGISTRATION PACKAGE
3. STUDENT REGISTRATION PACKAGE³
4. ACCOMPANYING PERSON REGISTRATION PACKAGE
5. ONE-DAY REGISTRATION PACKAGE⁴
- A completed registration of at least one author as presenter at the Conference and payment received by April 30th May 30th 2020 are required for the entry of an accepted paper in the Conference Program and the Book of Abstracts.
- Important restriction regarding multiple submissions: Each conference registrant can be a presenter for a maximum of 2 contributions (paper / poster / round table). This limitation does not apply to other types of presentations. There is no limit on the number of contributions an individual author appears as a non-presenting co-author
- Full Registration ISPA/CyPSA Member and Non ISPA/CySPA Member include all aspects of the conference. It includes: Scientific Program, Conference Materials with Printed Program and Delegate bag, Interaction Groups, Daily Coffee Breaks and Lunch, Opening Ceremony and Get Together Reception, Closing Ceremony, Farewell Party/Dinner, Nicosia City Tour, Morning Wellness Sessions. Pre-Conference is available for an additional fee.
- Student Registration includes all aspects of the conference except the Farewell Party. It includes: Scientific Program, Conference Materials with Printed Program and Delegate bag, Interaction Groups, Daily Coffee Breaks and Lunch, Opening Ceremony and Get Together Reception, Closing Ceremony, Nicosia City Tour, Morning Wellness Sessions. Pre-Conference and Farewell Party/Dinner are available for an additional fee.
- One Day Registration (Locals ONLY) includes Conference Materials with Printed Program and Delegate bag, and ONLY on the day of the registration the Scientific Program, Coffee Breaks and Lunch, Morning Wellness Sessions. It includes Closing Ceremony for those registering on Friday July 17th. The Pre-Conference Workshops, and Farewell Party/Dinner are available for an additional fee.
- Requires proof of paid ISPA membership for 2020. Should be sent by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you do not have a current membership, click here to join ISPA or renew your membership.
- Requires proof of a registered and paid Cyprus Psychologists Association (CyPSA) regular membership for 2020. Should be sent by email at: email@example.com.
If you do not have a current membership, click here to join CyPSA or renew your membership.
- An active student proof is required to be eligible for the respective registration fee. A scan of a valid Student ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Program or School prepared on the institution’s letterhead should be sent by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org All student registrations that remain on the system without a valid proof of student status by the end of May should either by paid as regular full package or be cancelled.
- A proof of residence (document/bill showing an address) must be sent to email@example.com to confirm your registration with the One Day Registration fee
Create an “Easy Conferences” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Create and settle your order online securely
Registration for Pre-Conference Workshops
For an additional fee, registered delegates can also choose to register for Pre-Conference Workshops offered by leaders in their field. See the list and the fees of the Pre-Conference Workshops here. The registration for all Pre-Conference Workshops will be handled through the main conference online registration system.
Registration Fee Reductions
Renew your ISPA membership or join today and take advantage of the reduced conference registration fees and a multitude of other benefits available to Individual ISPA members. Note: The yearly membership fee is calculated based on a sliding fee scale.
CyPSA is the Cyprus Psychologists Association and a co-organizer of the event. Renew your membership with CyPSA, or join today, and take advantage of the reduced conference registration fees and a multitude of other benefits available to CyPSA regular members. Note: The membership application once-off fee is €25 and the yearly membership fee for regular members is €40.
Registration Financial Aid
On April 17th May 31st 2020 the registration fees will increase substantially, so we encourage you to register by 11:59pm E.T. April 16th May 30th, 2020.
Your place as a presenter of an accepted submission in the conference program will be confirmed only after we have received your paid registration. The Conference Organizers reserve the right to withdraw any accepted submissions from the conference program and the Book of Abstracts that stand in the system without a presenter’s registration and full payment of fees received by the April 30th May 30th deadline. See submission guidelines for restrictions on multiple submissions.
Registrations are non-transferable. In rare situations, such as unexpected illness, documented requests to transfer registrations will be reviewed by the organizers. Registrations are individual and cannot be shared among delegates.
Letters of Invitation for securing a visa to travel to ISPA 2020 will be issued upon request only to registered delegates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Optional Services through the Registration System
- Pre-conference Workshops
- Accommodation and other local services booking
The Organizing Committee has secured preferential rates for the Conference participants. Book your accommodation at these rates through EasyConferences using the online reservation system.
- Other bookings for local transportation, tours, social activities etc will be announced separately on the ISPA 2020 website and can also be booked at any time through the online reservation system.
See frequently asked questions about registration here. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you require assistance or if you do not find an answer to your question in the FAQ.